Treasure your Freedom to Read!
Who am I?
1. I am a historical person.
2. I concealed my female identity so that I could become a pirate.
3. I sailed with Calico Jack’s crew.
4. I was friends with another famous female pirate, Anne Bonny.
5. I died of sickness in prison, before I could be hung for piracy.
Teens can email mclibdotnet at gmail dot com or stop by the library with their answer,. You must include your McCracken County Public Library green card number. All correct answers will be entered for a prize drawing on October 6.
Are you up to the challenge of Banned Books Week?Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )